placed an order for a LEO Sig P220 with crimson trace laser grips, once the pistol arrived at my local FFL dealer on 03/08/2017 I noticed that it didn’t have the crimson trace laser grips so I called Rob Ryan at Quantico tactical he told me to leave the pistol at my FFL dealers store And he would contact SIG for a resolution, I received an email from rob on 03/09/2017 stating that I should pick up the pistol.He told me sig was going to send them the crimson trace laser grips and once Quantico tactical received the grips from sig they were going to send the grips to me.

I told him thank you drove back to my gun dealer to take position of the pistol. The next day on 03/10/2017 I received a call from rob stating that in fact the grips weren’t going to be shipped out and offered me a discount t on my next firearms order . I already took position of the pistol.

getting the grips was never an issue with either sig or Quantico tactical till after I received the pistol .I was told I won’t be receiving the grips

Review about: Sig Sauer Pistol.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments